1. The "Love is Folly" IFF reserves the right to reject an application for accreditation, including in cases of journalists / media accredited in previous publications, but with outstanding commitments to submit / send materials.
2. The media partners of the festival, which guarantee its regular coverage, shall enjoy the privilege ot being issued accreditations.
3. Accreditation provides access to screenings and press conferences during the festival. Access to all other festival events is only a granted through a personalized invitation.
4. The accreditation forms will be accepted until 5 AUGUST 2020 inclusive, by e-mail: email@example.com /a scanned copy with signature and stamp/, as well as at the address: Varna, Bulgaria, 2 „Slivnitza” blvd., office 107.
5. Accreditations approved for the festival will receive a written confirmation by August 10, 2020 inclusive.
6. Accreditations after the aforementioned period will be issued only exceptionally and against payment of a fee of 100 (one hundred) levs.
7. Accreditations are registered.
8. Ready accreditations will be given upon the XXVIII IFF "Love is Folly" registration, starting at 11 am to 4 pm on August 21, 2020.
For further information: tel. 052/685 221, 052/685 251.